top of page
Membership is earned by service in a foreign land.JPG

You must meet both of the following criteria to become a member:

1)  Honorable Service. You must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions), or be currently serving.

2) You must have served in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters*. This can be proven by any of the following:

- An authorized campaign medal (see below)

- Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)

- Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days

*This information is usually available on a veteran’s DD-214. If other information is needed or if a veteran’s DD-214 is not complete, they can contact the National Personnel Records Center online or at 314.801.0800 to request more information.

Qualifying Services:


China Service Medal • American Defense Service Medal • European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal • American Campaign Medal • Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal • Army of Occupation Medal • Navy Occupation Service Medal • Korean Service Medal • Navy Expeditionary Medal • Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal • Vietnam Service Medal • Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal • Southwest Asia Service Medal • Kosovo Campaign Medal • Combat Infantryman Badge • Combat Medical Badge • Combat Action Ribbon • Air Force Combat Action Medal • Combat Action Badge • SSBN Deterrent Patrol Insignia • Korea Defense Service Medal • Global War On Terrorism Expeditionary Medal • Afghanistan Campaign Medal • Iraq Campaign Medal • Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal • Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon WITH GOLD BORDER • Korea Duty (Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days) • Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay

1991 - Washington DC Visit (8).jpg
bottom of page